You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£750.00 a month
Argon 18 will stop at nothing to reach new heights of excellence. The Nitrogen, a bike that has already proven itself on the international circuit—including at the iconic Tour de France—is getting the Pro treatment: it is now equipped with a stratospheric level of aerodynamic and lightweight integration. Offered with the exclusive carbon monocoque AHB5000 aero handlebar system, a lightweight and easy-to-use cockpit that generates up to a 30% increase in aerodynamics over standard round handlebars, and unparalleled adjustability, the Nitrogen Pro pushes the limits of performance and optimal balance. Built to be the benchmark in ultimate aerodynamics. Reach new heights with Nitrogen Pro.
A Source of Inspiration for All Aero Bikes
The Nitrogen Pro makes its mark:
• Lighter carbon composite
• Makes the Pro approximately 130g lighter than the Nitrogen
• New AHB5000 aero handlebar made of carbon
• Provides all the aerodynamic benefits of a monocoque handlebar without sacrificing any of the adjustability of a standard handlebar
• Hidden front and rear brakes
• Reduces the frontal impact zone
• Lighter and faster. Unparalleled manoeuvrability
• Delivers peak performance
- Nitrogen Pro frameset, Full Carbon Fork, Carbon Seatpost and headset
- Colours – Black/Grey
- Groupset – Ultegra 6800, 11-25 cassette.
- Wheelset – Fulcrum Racing Quattro with Vittoria Rubino Pro Tyres and Race 28 42mm Tubes
- Finishing Kit – Prologo Kappa Evo Saddle and Prologo plain touch Bar Tape
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2017 Nitrogen Pro Ultegra 6800 Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.