You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£390.00 a month
Adapted geometry for versatility and stability to take you wherever you want to go.
• Improved stiffness to weight ratio: Formerly the design of the Gallium Pro, the Krypton X continues on the value-performance tradition with many new exciting features. The weight reduction achieved through new carbon fibre formulation makes the Krypton more agile and augments its high-end ride qualities.
• 3D Headtube for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness.
• 5007 HM carbon composite
• Monocoque construction optimized with Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• Disc brakes: With its new disc brakes feature, the Krypton X will take you wherever you want, whenever you want, regardless of the terrain or the weather.
• Bottom bracket shell with English thread
• 31.6 Seatpost diameter (ASP-1600 carbon, 225g, seatpost included)
• 36.6 Seat collar
• FSA No 53-1+3D (Bearing 1-1/4” Top & Bottom, 36/45 degree) + FSA TH-885
• Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
• CNC drop-out with replaceable derailleur hanger
• Weight: Frame: 1090g Fork: 505g
krypton X Road Frameset, complete with fork, seatpost and headset
Colours – Black/White
Groupset – Shimano Ultegra 11 Speed or Shimano 105, Compact 50-34 chainset
(XXS-M 172.5mm L-XL 175mm), 12-25 5700 Tiagra cassette.
Wheelset – Shimano RX31 wheels with Continental Tyres and Tubes
Finishing Kit – 3T Pro Bar and Pro Stem (XXS-S 90mm M 100mm L-XL 110mm),
Prologo Zero Saddle and Prologo Bar Tape
2016 is the second year of Argon 18 road bikes with disc brakes! At Primera we are big fans of the Argon 18 Krypton X model and have first hand experience of this bike. As with all Argon 18 frames the build quality is tremendous, seeing is believing when it comes to the very high standard of finish. Ride quality is also excellent with the advantage of disc brakes which perform really well in all conditions. We rode one of these in the French Alps last year and loved every mile, climbs well and descends like a rocket. When descending disc brakes certainly give you added confidence to go faster. The bike comes fitted with most of our favourite brands such as Continental tyres, 3T bars and stem and looking after all the main contact points it comes with a Pro-Logo saddle and bar tape.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2017 Krypton X 105 Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.