You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£300.00 a month
The Krypton is all about comfort, stability and stiffness: it’s Optimal Balance at its best. In the spirit of the Gallium, the Krypton brings together the best that Argon 18 has to offer. Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or cycling enthusiast, this road bike delivers optimized handling so that you can go further on all roads. Krypton is the choice for reliable handling and effective, comfortable positioning—from sunrise to sunset.
• Improved stiffnes to weight ratio: An original design for Argon 18, the Krypton continues on the value-performance tradition with many new exciting features. The weight reduction achieved through new carbon fibre formulation makes the Krypton more agile and augments its high-end ride qualities.
• 3D Headtube for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness.
• 5750 HM carbon composite
• Monocoque construction optimized with Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• BB86 press fit
• 27.2 Seatpost diameter (ASP-1600 carbon, 225g, seatpost included)
• 36.6 Seat collar
• FSA No 53-1+3D (Bearing 1-1/4” Top & Bottom, 36/45 degree) + FSA TH-885 Compressor included.
• Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
• CNC drop-out with replaceable derailleur hanger
krypton Frameset, complete with fork, seatpost and headset
Colours – Black
Groupset – Shimano 105 , Compact 50-34 chainset (XXS-M 172.5mm L-XL 175mm), 12-25 5700 Tiagra cassette.
Wheelset – Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Tyres and Race 28 42mm Tubes
Finishing Kit – 3T Ergosum Pro Bar and Arx Pro Stem (XXS-S 90mm M 100mm L-XL 110mm), Prologo Zero Saddle and Prologo Bar Tape
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2017 Krypton 105 Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.