You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£450.00 a month
A benchmark for comfort, stability and manoeuvrability, the Gallium is famous for its flawless handling, whether you are on the starting line, attacking a descent or climbing to the top. Responsive, agile and accurate, this bike will have you at your cruising speed in no time at all. The Gallium is made from a specially designed mould to maximize overall stiffness and features both an oversized bottom bracket and headtube. It is also equipped with our 3D System for more positioning options and superior stiffness.
Better handling, maximum transfer of power and superlight: power has never been so comfortable.
The proven design carries forward as the previous generations of Gallium Pro/Gallium but with a new carbon fibre lay up. The new & improved Gallium has lost some weight while maintaining its amazing handling, stability & comfort characteristics. The Gallium is a Pro level rig by any standard.
Weighing Only 965g - but always optimally balanced
• One sku with 2 options, with internal cables or Di2/EPS
• NEW integrated BB86 bottom bracket
• Exclusive mold maximizing global stiffness: massive asymmetric chainstays, bulk bottom bracket and headtube areas
• 3D Headtube for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness.
• 6100 HM carbon composite
• Monocoque construction optimized with Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• Integrated fork crown race
• Innovative AFS GEOMETRY with BB Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket and shorter headtube)
- Gallium Framset, Full Carbon Fork, Carbon Seatpost and Headset
- Colours – Black/White
- Groupset – Shimano Ultegra 11 Speed, Compact 50-34 chainset (XXS-M 172.5mm L-XL 175mm), 12-25 cassette.
- Wheelset – Fulcrum Racing 5’s with Conti Ultra Sport Tyres and Tubes
- Finishing Kit – 3T Ergosum Pro Bar and Arx Pro Stem (XXS-S 90mm M 100mm L-XL 110mm), Prologo Zero Saddle and Prologo Bar Tape
Photo for illustration purposes only
Argon 18 have struck a perfect balance of stiffness and comfort with their lightweight Gallium frame. The 3D headtube allows for positions suited for all day rides all the way to crit racing making it a perfect bike for the rider that does everything. Available as a complete bike or a frame why not give one of our experts a call to discuss your dream build. At Primera we have been building Argon 18 custom bikes for many years and the quality of finish is exceptional, we also offer a complete bike fitting service with our fully qualified fitters for free, or should you want to go one step further we also off the full Retul & BG fittings at an extra cost. Call our team on 01202 775588 to discuss our fitting service.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2017 Gallium Ultegra Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.