You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£637.50 a month
The Gallium Pro is a superlight bike designed to climb the highest peaks in the world. When riding downhill, its remarkable stability and razor-sharp handling deliver a stellar performance. What's more, the Gallium Pro features our 3D System, a structural extension of the headtube, for precision positioning and added stiffness. Experience a meteoric rise to the top. Feel the speed on the descent and take-off with the Gallium Pro.
NEW Advanced Stiffness to Weight Ratio (SWR)
This entirely new frame design has achieved a superior SWR while still providing highly responsive power transfer, accurate handling and the remarkable comfort for which the Gallium Pro has become well known.
Weighing only 790g
But always optimally balanced
Official Bicycle of SpiderTech Pro Cycling Team
Integrated concept: frame, Ga31 Pro specific monocoque fork, Argon 18 ASP-6550 carbon seatpost and headset
• One sku with 2 options, with internal cables or Di2/EPS
• NEW integrated BB86 bottom bracket
• Exclusive mold maximizing global stiffness: massive asymmetric chainstays, bulk bottom bracket and headtube areas
• 3D Headtube for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness.
• 7050 HM carbon composite
• Monocoque construction optimized with Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• Integrated fork crown race
• Innovative AFS GEOMETRY with BB Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket and shorter headtube)
- Gallium Pro frameset, Full Carbon Fork, Carbon Seatpost and headset
- Colours – Black/Red Gloss
- Groupset – Shimano Ultegra Di2, Compact 50-34 chainset (XXS-M 172.5mm L-XL 175mm), 12-25 cassette.
- Wheelset – Fulcrum Racing Quattro wheels with Vittoria Rubino Pro Tyres and Race 28 42mm Tubes
- Finishing Kit – 3T Ergosum Pro Bar and Arx Pro Stem (XXS-S 90mm M 100mm L-XL 110mm), Prologo Saddle and Prologo Bar Tape
**Image not to correct specification - For Frame Visual Only**
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2017 Gallium Pro Ultegra Di2 Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.