You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£825.00 a month
Brand new for 2016
FOR THE SERIOUS PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN AND COMPETITIVE ATHLETE
The E-119 Tri lay-up has been developed for top performance
- Integration - Storage solutions are provided to support the end user while improving aerodynamics.
- Nutrition storage on the top tube
- Hydration access without needing to move from your aero position.
- Complex CFD explortation in shape and profile.
- An average of 9.8% aerodynamic improvement over the E-118 Next
- Clear commitment to triathlon with seat tube angle changed from 76 to 78 nominal angle in-line with a more Triathlon specific geometry.
- Traditional drop-out makes changing wheels and tires much easier for the athlete.
- E119 frameset, Full Carbon Fork, Carbon Seatpost and headset
- Colours – Black/Red
- Groupset – Ultegra Di2, 11-25 cassette.
- Wheelset – Fulcrum Racing Quattro wheels with Vittoria Rubino Pro Tyres and Race 28 42mm Tubes
- Finishing Kit – Prologo Nago tri 40 Saddle and Prologo plain touch Bar Tape
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2017 E-119 Ultegra Di2 Tri Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.