You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£525.00 a month
Argon 18's flagship time trial/triathlon frame has received a facelift. The entirely redesigned and streamlined front end is now lighter, more integrated and sleeker. It still offers the same great adjustment options the E-118 is already famous for.
The updated E-118 will be your best ally when it comes down to shaving precious minutes off your fastest bike split. How can you make a great frameset even better? Here’s how Argon 18 made it happen..
New ONEness 3.0 concept
- Introducing the “Virtual Stem” in a new streamlined front end. It’s sleek. It’s more integrated. And yet, it offers as many adjustment options as before. Welcome to the ONEness 3.0 evolution.
New reversible AHB7500 carbon handlebar.
- Finely tuned fit through 10cm height adjustment for armrests and time trial extensions. Comfort adapted to each riders’ specifics needs.
- The AHB7500 weighs almost 100g less than the 2014 E-118 handlebar.
• Integrated concept: frame, E118 specifc carbon monocoque fork, Argon 18 ASP- 7500 carbon seatpost, headset, integrated aero brakes (front and rear) and brake levers.
• One sku with 2 options, with 2 internal cables or Di2.
• Integrated BB86 bottom bracket
• Aero frame optimized by virtual windtunnel development (CFD): 8% better aerodynamic results than the E114
• Monocoque construction featuring Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• 7105 HM Carbon composite maximizing stiffness to weight ratios. The E118 frame is 14% lighter versus the E114 without sacrificing the optimal balance between stiffness and comfort.
• NEW ONEness 3.0 Concept: simplified cockpit offering more fit options than ever (65mm/95mm stem on each frame size)
• AHB7500 reversible carbon handlebar with 10cm of height adjustment and TT extentions (2 sets), offering a “custom” fit for every rider.
• New Argon 18 exlusive integrated aero brakes (front and rear): more responsive braking and superior aero profile
• E118 monocoque carbon fork with external aero steerer (343g fork alone)
• ASP-7500 reversible (76/78 degree) carbon seatpost (weight: 275g uncut)
• Innovative AFS-Tri Geometry with BB-Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket) for even more stability
• Integrated fork crown race
• Includes full carbon computer mount
• FSA Orbit IS-2+3D (w/6.5mm Top cover, bearing 1-1/8”,36/45 degree) + FSA TH- 885 Compressor included.
• Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
•Alloy drop-outs with replaceable steel inserts
• Stainless steel integrated chain tensioner included
• Weight: 1550 g (Medium frame only) Fork 550 g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2017 E-118 Frameset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.