You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£375.00 a month
• Integrated concept: frame, E112 specifc carbon monocoque fork, Argon 18 ASP- 4000 carbon seatpost and FSA headset
• NEW 5655 HM carbon composite: new carbon formulation of equal stiffness
• Monocoque construction frameset with proven aerodynamic efficiency featuring Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• 3D Headtube: for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while maintaining front-end stiffness
• ASP-4000 reversible (76/78 degree) carbon seatpost (weight:305g uncut)
•AFS-Tri Geometry with optimally balanced proportions for easy positioning and a predictable ride
• Bottom bracket shell with English thread
• ASP-4000 carbon seatpost included
• FSA Orbit IS-2+3D (w/6.5mm top cover, bearing 1-1/8”,36/45 degree) + FSA TH-885 compressor included.
• Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
• Forged horizontal drop-outs with replaceable derailleur hanger
Sizes –XS, S, M, L
Colours – Matt Black
Groupset – Shimano 105 or Ultegra, 53-39 chainset (XS-M 172.5mm, L 175mm)., 12-25
Wheelset – Fulcrum Racing Quattro’s with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Tyres and Race 28 42mm Tubes
Finishing Kit – 3T Vola Team Stealth Bar 42cm and Arx Pro Stem (XS/S 90mm M 100mm L 110mm), Prologo Nago Tri 40 Saddle
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2016 E-112 105 Tri Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.